This policy is meant to explain the manner and the cases in which GTTC Ltd. company (“Company”) refunds payments of its clients.
- The Company refunds its clients’ payments solely via the same payment system, to the same credit / debit card or bank account from which the funds have been originally received.
- The Client is liable for all the refund fees.
- The refund is made within 7 business days.
- The Company has the right to return the funds to the Client, if within 3 months from the date of the deposit, no trading activity has been recorded on the trading accounts.
- According to the Company’s AML policy, the Company has the right to make a refund and to freeze the Client’s account without a notification, if the Company believes the Client’s activities to be connected with money laundering, terrorism financing or other criminal activities.
- If the Client would like to withdraw their funds from the Client account, they should send a withdrawal request. The withdrawal procedure description can be found in the Client Agreement.
- By becoming the Client of the Company, the Client agrees not to request or demand a refund or chargeback from their bank or credit card provider at any time while or after using the Company’s services. Any attempt to do so may be considered as breach of the Client Agreement. If the Company however receives chargeback for any transaction, it reserves the rights to freeze the Client's current balance with the Company and to send the funds back after all fees have been charged.
- The Company reserves the right to review and/or amend the Refund Policy, at its sole discretion, so please re-read it regularly. If the Client continues to use the website services or visits it, they agree automatically with changes introduced to the Policy.
- The policy of return of money was developed for the purpose of reduction of financial and legal risks of the Company, observance of the principles of the Policy of counteraction of money-laundering and countering of financing of terrorist activity.
- If the Company nevertheless receives a payment comment according to the transaction, we reserve the right to block an entrance to the Private Profile and to freeze the current balance of the Client and to send money back on personal account of the Client, after payment of all services and commissions.
- The company will take all necessary measures to prevent and block both input, and withdrawal by third parties of money from the customer account. Input and output of money from the account can be carried out only by the owner of this account.
- If the sum of the withdrawal application does not exceed the sum of the deposit, then a refund will be made in the sum of the withdrawal application and this will be considered a successful withdrawal of funds and the application in the client’s personal account will receive the status - successful.
Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre Р.О. Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines